Terms and Conditions
Camping and Adventure sports Terms & Conditions
- Expeditionraftingcamp.in team requests you to thoroughly check all the packages carefully. You can even inquire at 7253003535 and avail complete information.
- All the Packages mentioned on the website have the actual pictures of that particular camp / activities. Slight difference could be there due to season to season installation of tents on the sites in different manner.
- Near Monsoon season or any other condition, if Rafting closes down by Govt. seeking water level, All the bookings would be converted to Camping and Food only Package. (Check the Camp pages for “Camping only Package (without Activities)”)
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Transportation one place to other in our locations to be borne by Guests/Visitors or extra cost.
- Full & Final payments to be made before Check In.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Avoid carrying jewelry and valuables. The camp facilities are exclusively for the resident guests. Drivers are required to make their own boarding and lodging arrangements. Visitors are required to sign a disclaimer / liability waiver form on arrival. Please carry a proof of identity.
- Carrying of firearms / weapon is strictly prohibited.
- Carrying of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- DJ Music is now ban in Rishikesh or other location. Visitors are also request not to play music during their stay in the camps.
- All meals as specified in the Package.
- Activities as specified in the itinerary.
- Prices get changed according to season, long weekends, festival, occasions etc.
- 1N 2D (24 Hrs) – 3 meals ie. Day 01 Lunch to Day 01 Breakfast
- 2N 3D (48 Hrs) – 6 meals ie. Day 02 Lunch to Day 02 Breakfast
- Check In time: 10 AM, Check Out time: 10 to 10:30 AM
- Execution and completion of all the activities mentioned in the 24 hours package would completely be depend upon the visitors timely readiness.
- Guests are required to follow activity and meal timings.
- Respect other residents.
- River side Camps: At Night, Nobody is allowed to go near River.
- All varieties of camps, night nobody allowed to go out of boundary of camp.
- Beach Camps: Swimming is not allowed without life Jacket.
- Beach Camps: Loud Music not allowed
- Beach Camps: Bonfire activity closes down after 15 May till September every year.
- Camping companies are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances.
- Evening Snacks with Bonfire (After Sunset – One Hour)
- One or two bonfire will be available for all the groups in camp
- All activities are subject to the weather conditions.• We are committed to provide the content as per the package selected by the visitor from the website “www.findtrip.in” under normal circumstances only. In case of road blocking due to traffic jam, landside or any other natural disaster etc. we shall not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be responsible for their action.
- Camping companies reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- Camping companies would not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- Camping companies does not offer any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements from their own. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- Unreasonable or threatening behavior will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse entry or expel anyone who is behaving badly and causing troubles to other holidaymakers. In such cases we will not provide a refund for holiday days lost.
- Children must not be left unattended in the units. Children must be continuously supervised by an adult who is to be totally responsible for their welfare and behavior.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehri Garhwal (UA).
Rafting Terms & Conditions
- Our team requests you to thoroughly check all the packages carefully. You can even inquire at 7253003535 and avail complete information.
- There is no exact date for close of Rafting during near Monsoon season.
- Near Monsoon season, if Rafting closes down by Govt. seeking water level, All the bookings would be converted to Camping and Food only Package. (Check the Camp pages for “Camping only Package (without Activities)”)
- Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, medically or physically unfit (any serious ailment, weak heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, expecting mothers etc) unfit for any reason/s in the wisdom of the river guide/instructor will not be allowed the rafting trip or undertake any other adventure activities. Request for a refund or a discount in such circumstance/s will not be entertained. Decision of the river guide / management in this regard would be final.
- Bulky clothes, saree, necktie, long skirts, suits are not permitted. Shorts, T-shirt preferably of synthetic material, floaters / sandals, sunglasses with strings are recommended.
- River Rafting is on sharing basis.
- When the monsoon season is near, Governement allows only safe Rafting stretches. So visitors would be able to get those stretches only within the prices offered on the website or over the mail. Up to some extent (as per Govt. or Rafting Executors/Companies), Visitors can do more KMs of Rafting but only after hiring an extra Rescuer with Kayak boat (not included in the package price).
- Package & Cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24 pax.
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account
- Rafting is allowed only for people above the age of 13 years.
- Rafting is not allowed for the persons above 110 kg or as per guide unfit.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch etc. during rafting
- Cliff Jumping can be available only when your rafting ends at Lakshman Jhula or NIM Beach or Ram Jhula or Rishikesh.
- Visitors are required to sign a disclaimer / liability waiver form on arrival. Please carry a proof of identity.
- Rafting activity is subject to the weather conditions / water level / Government Instructions
- Rafting providers would not be responsible for delay in rafting due to traffic jams / road blockage / landslides etc. We will not refund your money.
Payment & Fee
All our trips are in INR (Rupees) and if you are using an international or national card to pay via our online booking system a small percentage fee may be applied. This is due to foreign exchange conversion and certain online transaction fees incurred.
Payment for most tours needs to be made when we have confirmed availability. Payment needs to be done in advance of the tour to confirm your booking in one of the following ways:
– by paying online via our online booking system, OR
– by visiting our office and making the payment
- Full amount to be received before 1 month will be considered for final booking.
- Cancellation before one month 75% of the tour cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation before 15 day 50% of the total amount will be refunded.
- Cancellation under 15 days no refund.
- Any damage cause due to Mother Nature like earth quake, fire etc no refund.
NON-REFUNDABLE EXPENSES:– If you cancel/change a tour, if we have incurred expenses which we can’t recoup (such as car hire), then you will have to pay for these expenses.
CONTACT US:– Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about any changes or cancellations.